“I woke up this morning and could not find her. I went to her room only to find her almost dying after consuming a poisonous substance.
"I rushed her to a nearby hospital and [I am] praying that she gets well soon. I was only looking out for her own good so that with all the monies spent on her education, she does not get pregnant. She may end up not getting a good man to marry, that is why I also asked her to stay away from this relationship,” she noted.
The incident happened on Wednesday June 15 and has left the family in bitter pain. The girl is the fourth child of the widow, who has been distraught since the incident occurred. The girl is now in critical condition as she is unable to eat or take water.
14 Year Old Girl Attempts Suicide Drinking Poison Because Parents
Rejected Her Boyfriend
Reviewed by Stephen
on
June 16, 2016
Rating:
No comments: