I Know About Child Spacing, Expect 4th Baby Soon - Mercy Johnson Tells Critics


Popular Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie says she loves to be with her kids anytime she is not on set. Unlike some actresses who are always thinking about make-ups, fashion and attention from fans, Mercy only wants attention that has to do with her kids and husband, Prince Okojie.

She currently has 3 kids with her husband since having the first born on December 30, 2012. Mercy says she is moving faster on making babies so she can have quality time with Prince, her hubby.

When recently interviewed  she said she is a married person and people should not criticize her for not applying the principles of child-spacing and went on to tell her fans to expect the fourth baby soon.

Quote

It’s my life. Those of you attacking me should please let me be because I am old enough to decide on what is good for me. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult, I can decide the way I want to live my life. Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches, but save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up.

– she lamented.
I Know About Child Spacing, Expect 4th Baby Soon - Mercy Johnson Tells Critics I Know About Child Spacing, Expect 4th Baby Soon - Mercy Johnson Tells
Critics Reviewed by Stephen on June 16, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.