Take me to Court! I am ready for you EFCC - Fayose











According to this tweet by Ayo Fayose, former Minister of State for Defense, Musiliu Obanikoro, will be one of the witnesses the EFCC will be presenting when he is charged to court.

You could be earning N50,000 every month just by pressing your phone for fun! How true is this? Get in HERE...


Fayose was invited by the anti-graft agency over allegations that he gave N1.3 billion to Obanikoro to rig the 2014 governorship election in Ekiti state. The money was allegedly released from the office of former National Security Officer, Namadi Sambo, and is part of the $2.1 billion arms procurement fund allegedly wasted by the former administration.


Click Here to see how you can make legitimate money online in Nigeria by reading news

Take me to Court! I am ready for you EFCC - Fayose Take me to Court! I am ready for you EFCC - Fayose Reviewed by Stephen on October 17, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.